Thursday, February 2, 2012

Quick and Easy Meatballs

Its game day Sunday which means food of course! I remember as a kid my parents hosted a party for everything. And the Super Bowl was no exception. The food was always the best part, for me. All the finger foods, dips, appetizers....I'm getting hungry just thinking of it. So, in honor of game day, I am posting a favorite in our home...Swedish Meatballs. Great for a party appetizer, finger food, or serve with rice and make a dinner out of it. I love it because, it is easy, of course!
I love Ikea's Swedish Meatballs. But any frozen Swedish Meatballs will do.

1 bag frozen meatballs
1 cup bbq sauce (our favorite, Sonny's or Sweet Baby Rays)
1 jar pineapple preserves (I have also found the pineapple apricot preserves work amazing in this recipe as well)
Stir everything together, put in crock pot and cook until heated through!

No comments: